In Home Training
Get their attention!
It’s Easier in home with no distractions
In Home Training
In Home Dog Training Programs
With our In Home Dog Training programs, we come to your home which allows the dog trainer an opportunity to work one-on-one with the dog and its family.
Our In Home Dog Training programs will help you to gain a better understanding of your dogs’ behaviors and help you communicate more efficiently with them. All of the dog training is done in the dogs’ natural environment using only positive reinforcement methods.
CONCEPT TRAINING/TURNING STRUGGLES INTO STRENGTHS
Concept training takes the dog and trainer a step beyond normal training. Rather than a simple relation between a cue, a behavior, and a consequence the dog learns a broader rule or set of runles that can be applied to new situations.
Training for the situation, not in the situation to get real life results.
Concept training will cover the following concepts:
You will be working with the dog in front of you.
Behaviors will include:
- Walking on a Loose Leash
- Greeting People Politely/ Jump Prevention
- Focus and Attention on You Around Distraction
- Impulse Control
- Name Recognition
- Come when Called
- Imagine your dog having good manners when company arrives, no more jumping on your guests. Everyone compliments you on your well-behaved dog.
- Imagine your dog actually paying attention to you.
- Imagine your dog coming to you when called.
- Imagine enjoying walks with your dog.
4 Private lessons $325.00*
Do you need a dog that has more than just good manners? The Fine-Tuned Program is for the family that wants to go beyond basics. It works with Distance and Distraction to have a more stable dog.
• All Basic Commands
• Dealing with Unwanted Behaviors
• Working on distance
• Working with distractions
We can help you to have the dog that you have always wanted.
6 Private lessons $475.00*
*additional charge over 10 miles.